Monday, July 31, 2006

Making Change

Vanda came in the store and like, she told me my tits were too small.  Well, it’s not like she actually said that.  She’s not the kind that will give you the ammo to shoot back with.  She just says, “Well, you’re better off without Dan Faley anyway.  The only thing he cares about is big chests.”  Like, excuse me?  First of all, that is so not true about him.  Secondly, even if it was, which it isn’t, what makes Vanda think I’m not good enough?  Like she’s got so much to boast about; hardly.  But I don’t I know who I’m more mad at now, Danny or Vanda.  Vanda got me so worked up I made the wrong change at least twice.  Those were the times I heard about because I shortchanged someone.  I don’t know how many times I gave someone too much change.  You almost never hear about that.  It makes you realize the whole world is made of two kinds of people.  Scumbags who keep the change, and idiots who give it back.  But I guess that’s not about them, really, it’s about me.  I’m way too cynical.  Why can’t I just see the good in someone giving the change back?  Why do I have to think they’re fools to do that, especially when I don’t have a kind word for the people who don’t?  I’m messed up.  Anyway, it’s Vanda’s fault.  And I am better off without Danny.  He wasn’t all about tits.  No, he was all about… well, maybe I shouldn’t say, but put it this way: the guys on his team better not drop the soap in the shower.

No comments: